Black Splitter | SG1 800
The Black Splitter SG1 800 is designed to fit all models of excavators up to 22,000+/-lb. The unique rotating threaded cone provides extremely efficient wood-splitting power for various timber types including hard, soft, straight, twisted, stumps and roots. The two piece chromium-steel cone with replaceable tip has a double helical thread design with a thread pitch of 24 mm for rapid penetration into the hardest of timber. The cone can also be used to maneuver and position individual logs before and after splitting.
Typical lead time is 3-6 weeks if not in stock. Custom mounting bracket is not included but can be order at an additional cost.
- designed to fit all models of excavators up to 22,000+/- lb
- unique rotating threaded cone providing extremely efficient log splitting power especially for firewood processing
- made for various timber types including hard, soft, straight, twisted, stumps and roots
- two piece chromium-steel cone with replaceable tip
- double helical thread design with a thread pitch of 24 mm for rapid penetration into the hardest of logs and timber
|Cone:||chromium-steel; 200 mm diameter; double helical thread; 24 mm thread pitch; 2 pieces|
|Grapple:||hardox steel mounted in sinter bushings; surface-hardened pins and bolts; 2 x 7700 lb compression force|
|Hydraulic Motor:||optional with max. torque 1724 ft-lb or 1825 fl-lb|
|Motor Shaft:||90 to 100 mm diameter; bearing-mounted and sealed|
Stock can change to 3-6 week availability before we have a chance to update the website. Please call to confirm current availability for your machine.