Most Effective Centrifugal Force
The GenPac operating system combines maximum eccentric weight with the exact proportions of amplitude and vibration frequency necessary to generate the most effective centrifugal force.
- Compacts granular and moderately cohesive soils.
- Compacts soil in trenches, foundations, and on slopes.
- In suitably granular soil, GenPac Compactors can readily double as pile driver.
- GenPac offers a faster, less-expensive technique for driving wood, steel, vinyl and aluminum sheeting, H and I beams, piling, posts and sea walls. The GenPac sends vibration along the length of the item being driven, breaking the skin friction that slows driving.
- This vibration, coupled with the impulse force of the GenPac and the carrier’s down pressure, makes the unit a truly remarkable driver of beams, sea walls and piling.
- Available models designed to fit all carriers from 4,000 to 65,000+ pounds.
- Capable of producing a Mod Proctor Density of 95% or better.
- Baseplate and eccentric housing are integrally mounted; no bolts to tighten.
- Heavy rubber isolators prevent vibrations from reaching the carrier boom.
- Fast, easy installation – complete mounting kits allow simple matching of hydraulic attachment to the carrier. Install the GenPac in place of the bucket – ready in minutes.