GenPac | GE-970
The GenPac Hydraulic Plate Compactor GE-970 operating system combines maximum eccentric weight with the exact proportions of amplitude and vibration frequency necessary to generate the most effective centrifugal force.
- compacts granular and moderately cohesive soils
- compacts soil in trenches, foundations, and on slopes
- in suitably granular soil, GenPac Compactors can readily double as pile driver
- GenPac offers a faster, less-expensive technique for driving wood, steel, vynil and aluminum sheeting, H and I beams, piling, posts and sea walls
- the GenPac sends vibration along the length of the item being driven, breaking the skin friction that slows driving
- this vibration, coupled with the impulse force of the GenPac and the carrier’s down pressure, makes the unit a truly remarkable driver of beams, sea walls and piling
- designed to fit all carriers from 15,000 to 37,000 pounds
- capable of producing a Mod Proctor Density of 95% or better
- baseplate and eccentric housing are integrally mounted; no bolts to tighten
- heavy rubber isolators prevent vibrations from reaching the carrier boom
- fast, easy installation – complete mounting kits allow simple matching of hydraulic attachment to the carrier
- install the GenPac in place of the bucket – ready in minutes
|Weight:||990 lbs (449 kg)|
Bottom Plate Length
36 in (914 mm)
Bottom Plate Width
24 in (610 mm)
|Impulse Force:||14,500 lbs|
|Hydraulic Flow:||22 gpm|
|Recommended Carrier Weight:||15,000 to 37,000 lbs|
Request More InformationContact us to confirm compatibility & availability for your excavator. Custom set up may be required. Additional charges may apply. For non-product related questions or comments, please use our contact page.
Looking for hydraulic log/wood splitter attachments? Visit our BlackSplitterUSA website for top quality Hydraulic Splitters.