Black Splitter | S2X 800+
The Black Splitter S2X 800+ is designed to fit all models of excavators up to 31,000+/-lb. The unique rotating threaded cone provides extremely efficient wood-splitting power for various timber types including hard, soft, straight, twisted, stumps and roots. The two piece chromium-steel cone with replaceable tip has a double helical thread design with a thread pitch of 24 mm for rapid penetration into the hardest of timber. The cone can also be used to maneuver and position individual logs before and after splitting.
Typical lead time is 3-6 weeks if not in stock. Custom mounting bracket is not included but can be order at an additional cost.
- designed to fit all models of excavators up to 31,000+/- lb
- unique rotating threaded cone providing extremely efficient log splitting power of large logs and stumps
- made for various timber types including hard, soft, straight, twisted, stumps and roots
- two piece chromium-steel cone with replaceable tip
- double helical thread design with a thread pitch of 24 mm for rapid penetration into the hardest of logs and timber
|Price:||$8,900.00 (plus freight)|
|Cone:||chromium-steel; 245 mm (9.65”) diameter x 12” long; double helical thread; 24 mm thread pitch; replaceable tip|
|Motor Shaft:||90 to 100 mm diameter|
|Inlet Pressure PSI:||2610-5250 (recommended operating PSI: 3,500 - 5,000)|
|Leakage Oil Return:||Required|
Stock can change to 3-8 week availability before we have a chance to update the website. Please call to confirm current availability for your machine.